HDA UK hosts inaugural Annual Conference
The Healthcare Distribution Association's inaugural Annual Conference, which will take place on Thursday 16 June 2016 in the Ashes Suite of the prestigious Oval Cricket Ground, Kennington, London, SE11 5SS.
The programme for the day is confirmed, with a wide range of speakers including:
- Sue Sharpe, CEO of PSNC, on the latest developments in the pharmacy sector, including the pharmacy funding proposals
- Sarah Rickwood, Vice President at IMS, presenting on the biosimilar market
- Ann Jacklin from the Department of Health explaining the Hospital Pharmacy and Medicines Optimisation Project - part of the Carter Review
- Alison Davis, Chair of the National Clinical Homecare Association
- HDA Chair Jeremy Main on a view of the future of healthcare distribution